Re: [equinox-dev] [p2-dev] Equinox/p2 meeting minutes posted

The API has been ready since before eclipsecon. Dave and others reviewed it and it is good.
What do you propose instead? We wait 3.7.1?

On 2011-04-20, at 10:29 AM, Jeff McAffer wrote:

If there is no objection I will release that during the week so we can actually work on the code together.

I'm not a real fan of this approach in the last week of M7.  If bogus API gets into M7 then we'll have a hell of a time removing/changing it.  We almost always end up regretting those last minute pushes.  For the code itself I don't care but releasing API that is not baked is less than optimal.

Jeff