Re: [equinox-dev] Replacement for PackageAdmin.getBundles

On 2/22/11 12:48, Neil Bartlett wrote:
Hi Richard and BJ,

I know the PackageAdmin is optional. Pragmatically though it's been
present in every framework for so long that it's availability is
assumed. I'm guilty myself of simply getting it as a service without
null-checking the result, and I'm sure a lot of production code out
there does the same.

But the framework cannot be bound by faulty code...

-> richard

Cheers
Neil