Re: [equinox-dev] How to compile within the terminal?

This tool is called tycho and is on the verge to move to eclipse. I've been using it recently and it is close to trivial to setup a build.
You can find a good overall description from http://www.slideshare.net/kthoms/maven-3-tycho

You can also find a relatively active user community on http://software.2206966.n2.nabble.com/Tycho-Users-f3053503.html

HTH

PaScaL

On 2010-06-07, at 8:28 AM, Simone Gianni wrote:

Hi Gabriel,
I've never experimented with your case specifically, but I know Maven can compile and package Eclipse PDE plugin/OSGi bundles from command line. I've found an EclipseCon 2008 presentation by Carlos Sanchez ( search "maven eclipse bundles" on google), second and third part of the presentation deals with creating OSGi bundles with Maven and as a conseguence Eclipse PDE plugins.

Hope this helps,
Simone