[equinox-dev] Re: [GSoC] Restlet integration with Equinox

Am 25.03.2010 15:08, schrieb Rajeev Sampath:
> The intent of the original idea is to provide full Restlet integration
> with Equinox, but what ECF needs seems to be only the server specific
> part. So there seems to be some redundant work from ECF's point of view
> (if I haven't misunderstood the situation).

I think that you can scratch the original idea. Equinox is an OSGi
runtime implementation and as such provides implementation of these
services. I don't really see a possibility (nor a need) to bring Restlet
support right into Equinox. ECF seems to be the better home for such
integrations.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht