Re: [equinox-dev] jetty-http / jsp / problem with session-scoped beans after bundle update

Alex,

thanks for a quick response.

I guess I'll just be keeping this in mind as a feature. Dropping all
sessions indeed sounds unreasonable (especially having other bundles
with own resources and sessions).

---
Yurique