RE: [equinox-dev] org.osgi.framework.system.packages.extrasystem variable

By default, the "com.sun.java.swing.plaf.windows" package is not exported
by the system library. You can add an access rule to your system library
to make the package accessible. You can do this on the "Libraries" tab of
the "Java Build Path" project properties. Add an "Accessible" rule for
"com/sun/java/swing/plaf/windows/*". You'll likely need to use the
org.osgi.framework.system.packages.extra system property to make the
package visible at runtime to.

Darin Wright