Re: [equinox-dev] SCRManager

Yes I agree this would be very useful. In fact Felix's SCR already has
such an introspection interface.

Like Stoyan I think this would be best mandated by the DS spec so that
it could be used independently of any framework or SCR implementation.
I have started writing an RFP for this already but have not had a lot
of time to work on it.

Neil