Re: [equinox-dev] Access to Equinox Logging

You can also try pax-logging, which implements all your required APIs and
logs to one place using a log4j configuration:

http://wiki.ops4j.org/display/ops4j/Pax+Logging

It is native OSGi already and requires no other jars to support Log4j, JCL,
OSGi LogService, JDK Logging, Avalon, SLF4J, or Tomcat Juli.

--
Best Regards,

Don Laidlaw | Sr. Research Engineer | Infor | office: +1 902-576-5185 |
mobile: +1 902-401-6771 | don.laidlaw@xxxxxxxxx