Re: [equinox-dev] Incubator copied to rt repository.

Hi Tom,

Riena uses the extended equinox.log (incubator) which now has also been moved to RT.
After this move we can no longer access it with pserver (anonymous):
Error dialog:
Error fetching resource list from repository
Reason: compendium: Folder org.eclipse.equinox/incubator/compendium does not exist remotely or you do not have permission to access it.

What are we doing wrong?

Tschüß,
Stefan

We can no now not access
Thomas Watson wrote:

This is a reminder that today was the day for copying the equinox incubator content to the RT CVS repository (see http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/Incubator/Move). Please take a look at the new repository in RT and make sure everything you wanted migrated over is there and in the proper place.

>From now on all new incubator development should happen in the RT equinox incubator repository. I still have a TODO to get the old repository read only and update the incubator map file. But first I want to make sure the new repository looks good.

Note that the foundation wanted to copy all the content that existed on the old location. For all the extra junk I had them place it in an incubator/archive folder so it does not get in the way of the rest of our layout.

Tom

Back to the top