Re: [equinox-dev] quick way to find who is exporting a package

If you're using PDE and org.slf4j.* is in your target and in Java Search (select the Plug-ins View and right click and add everything to Java Search)

Ctrl+Shift+A in the PDE or Java perspectives and you should be able to quickly to jump to the exporter.