Re: [equinox-dev] set bundles startup/shutdown order

The StartLevel service is used both for controlling start order at launch and stop order at shutdown. If you set bundle A to have a lower start level than bundle B then bundle A will start before bundle B on launch and bundle B will stop before bundle A on shutdown.

HTH.

Tom

Inactive hide details for Jacek Pospychała ---08/26/2008 02:58:07 AM---Dear EquinoxJacek Pospychała ---08/26/2008 02:58:07 AM---Dear Equinox

Jacek Pospychała <Jacek.Pospychala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/26/2008 02:58 AM

[equinox-dev] set bundles startup/shutdown order

Dear Equinox
I have two bundles that don't depend on each other in any way, but they
work on the same file in BundleActivator.stop() (because of some bug)
and now I have to constrain their shutdown order, to make sure the file
is correctly written.

So is there any way to give Equinox any hints about bundle start/stop
order? I'm ok with internal, non-API or hacks as this won't be any
permanent solution, but until one of bundles gets fixed.

thanks

Jacek