[equinox-dev] p2 UI and UM scenario comparisons

Hi, everyone.

To get some fresh eyes on the p2 UI and step back a bit before charging into bug fixing, I scheduled a p2 UI design walkthrough with the Eclipse UI Best Practices Working Group (http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/User_Interface_Best_Practices_Working_Group).

I thought that the background info I prepared for this walkthrough might be of interest to some. It includes scenario/screen caps that compare Update Manager and the p2 UI.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_p2_UIWG_Walkthrough

susan

Back to the top