From: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ext Pedro Carneiro
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 10:00 AM
To: equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [equinox-dev] Calling p2 director by command line
freezesEclipseon splash screen

Hi Paul,

This time it worked really fast but returning an error.
I'm attaching the screenshots with the given error using both,
eclipse.exe and eclipsec.exe.
I'm also attaching the command line screen and the given error when
executing using eclipsec.exe.

Do you know what is happening?

Thanks,

Pedro Carneiro.