Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox Aspects: Reworked website, quick-start guide and Hello world! demo

Thanks Bjorn and Jeff for the clarification!

Now the question arises how we should deal with upcoming releases of equinox aspects while being in incubation... ;-)

Since we published releases with versions 1.x I am not sure what the best way is to move on. We mentioned the incubation within the bundle names and download zips (according to the guidelines I hope). Should we go back to versions 0.x with the next releases (with some explanations to avoid confusion)?

-Martin

Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:
The policy that we've been following/enforcing is that a project in incubation must have releases < 1.0 and that projects out of incubation have releases >= 1.0. I apologize that this is not clearly written.

Jeff McAffer wrote:
In any event, Bjorn (cc'd) would certainly know if there is an actual policy on this.