[equinox-dev] [prov] Eclipse 3.4 M7 build schedule

----- Forwarded by Pascal Rapicault/Ottawa/IBM on 04/23/2008 03:28 PM -----

  From:       Kim Moir/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

  To:         platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

  Date:       04/23/2008 03:10 PM

  Subject:    [platform-releng-dev] Eclipse 3.4 M7 build schedule

The Eclipse 3.4M7 build schedule is now available.

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-releng/buildSchedule.html

Please note that the IT team will be reorganizing our build lab the weekend
of May 3-4th to  facilitate better cooling.  This means that we will have
to ship M7 on Friday as planned.  M7 will be without the M6 weekend build
joy :-)

platform-releng-dev mailing list
platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx