Re: [equinox-dev] SCR debug output

Stoyan,

Please open a bug to remind us to document any configuration system properties that are available for DS as well as the other bundles your team has contributed (IO, IP, WireAdmin etc.). Thanks.

Tom

Inactive hide details for "Stoyan Boshev" ---04/15/2008 02:36:16 AM---Hi Michael,"Stoyan Boshev" ---04/15/2008 02:36:16 AM---Hi Michael,

"Stoyan Boshev" <s.boshev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

04/15/2008 02:36 AM

Re: [equinox-dev] SCR debug output

Hi Michael,

You can use these boolean system properties:

equinox.ds.debug - Turns on/off debugging of SCR

equinox.ds.print - Specifies that logged entries should be printed to the framework runtime console

equinox.ds.perf - Enables generating and printing logs about the time performance of the operations executed by the SCR (Useful when the user is interested in the time that is spent in the bind, activate, deactivate methods of his components)
I would recommend you to use both equinox.ds.debug and equinox.ds.print properties set to "true" because you will see the debug messages printed in the console. If you turn on only the equinox.ds.debug property, the debug messages will be sent only to the LogService if available.

Stoyan