[equinox-dev] Equinox base Application/Applet

Hi all,

I'm currently developing a Swing based application relying on the Equinox framework.
I'd like to have a lighter version of my app (less bundles) that could run as an Applet.

I wonder how I could get Equinox to run and load its bundles. I tried to use the 'WebStartMain' but without great success, it's even worse if I use the 'EclipseStarter'

Has anyone ever successfully tried (or ever heard of someone :-) ) to run Equinox in an Applet context ?

Best regards,
--
Ludovic

Back to the top