[equinox-dev] How do I write an Application Container

Hi,

    I am interested in knowing how an Application container is written. Went through the specification, but am not really able to get a good picture of how they are built and how they interact with each other. I was therefore interested in knowing if there is any examples or documentation relevant to this either on the internet / elsewhere, which could help me.

I am looking at writing a small application instance, a descriptor for it, and an Application Manager implementation to manage it. How is an Application Handle retrieved and also knowing how to schedule my application would be an added bonus..! The code snippets and details provided in the spec, don`t seem complete.

Please excuse me for the avalanche of questions. Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Srijith.

Back to the top