[equinox-dev] org.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty - Jetty 6.1 support

To date we've been using Jetty 5.1 in the Eclipse SDK however the folk at
Jetty have been working away on Jetty 6 and now 6.1.
I've set up a branch for org.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty [jetty6] and have
just done a preliminary integration with Jetty 6.1 and run through a basic
battery of servlet and jsp tests without any problems.

This branch requires a few 3rd party bundles which are now in Orbit's CVS
but not yet part of the official Orbit build. These should be properly
integrated into the Orbit build shortly.

For the time being, here's a team set that brings in the right branches of
the various new bundles if others are interested in trying it out.

(See attached file: jetty6-projectSet.psf)

-Simon