[equinox-dev] Support for launching with just (Conditional) Permission Admin?

The OSGi security model started out with the Permission Admin service. Lateron, the Conditional Permission Admin was added. Frameworks are allowed to publish:
 - none of these services (the default, no security is active);
 - just Permission Admin (the "older" model);
- just Conditional Permission Admin (encouraged, the "new way" to do it); - both Permission Admin and Conditional Permission Admin (most compatible option, with some special restrictions).

My question: I can run both without and with both services published, but does equinox also allow me to run with just PermissionAdmin or ConditionalPermissionAdmin? If so, how?

Back to the top