[equinox-dev] triggering the storage adaptor questoin

Hi!

For equinox aspects we are using a storage adapter to modify the manifest of bundles with regards to the additionally defined manifest entries of aspect bundles. This happens in the "initialize" method of the storage adapter.

My question now: Is it possible to trigger the call of this method for a specified bundle from within this method? Does a Bundle.update() do the trick, followed by a PackageAdmin.refresh()?

I am asking because I don't know the order in which this method is called for different bundles. Therefore it might occur the situation in which I figure out that I need to supplement a bundle for which this method is already called.

Any idea?

Thanks!!!
-Martin

Back to the top