Re: [equinox-dev] Maven and all that [was: Jetty and commons logging]

LOL

The Maven repo is a storage, there are many ways to store things, the
point is to make it easy to automatically convert to and from OSGi

I tried to explain it in
http://www.jroller.com/carlossg/entry/eclipse_jars_now_in_maven but i
think it deserves more clarification given the amount of questions
that have raised