Re: [equinox-dev] AOSGi is not recognized after installing features

First of all, Happy New Year to all!!!

And Hi Oren!

The new year starts good: I found our problem and fixed it. :-)

The reason was a wrong folder layout of the feature within the zip download. A new fixed version is ready for download:

http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/incubator/aspects/downloads/org.aspectj.osgi_1.0.3a_archive.zip

Sorry again for the long delay. Promise to be more responsive from now on...

Cheers,
-Martin

Oren Mishali wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> Have you tried to reproduce the bug? It is quite a limitation since I cannot
> install additional plug-ins...
>
> Oren

>>> [org.aspectj.osgi] info supplementing org.eclipse.jface with
>>> [demo.eclipse.tooltip]
>>> [org.aspectj.osgi] info supplementing org.eclipse.jface.databinding with
>>> [demo.eclipse.tooltip]
>>> [org.aspectj.osgi] info supplementing org.eclipse.jface.text with
>>> [demo.eclipse.tooltip]
>>> [org.aspectj.osgi] info supplementing org.eclipse.swt with
>>> [demo.eclipse.tooltip]
>>> [org.aspectj.osgi] info supplementing org.eclipse.swt.win32.win32.x86
>>> with