[equinox-dev] [prov] generator changes

I noticed a few changes around the generator that seem to embed knowledge of the launcher etc in the generator itself.  would it be reasonable to separate these out and put that stuff into the GeneratorInfo?  The idea of the design is that the generator itself is reasonably generic and the infos fill in the details for particular scenarios.  Currently we only have on info class but thta is more of a current state than anything.  Thoughts?

Jeff

Back to the top