Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] Shared install

I think that independently of the scenario, if we are taking the approach
of a split bundles.txt, you always need a minimal setup setting up a system
capable of reconciling.

On one hand the maya case really looks like a "shared install" one, but I
wonder if this can be achieved without replacing the implementation of some
core objects like profile. But before discussing that let's focus on some
simple things.

Another point: the bundles.txt can be read from any URL.