[equinox-dev] [prov] Equinox Provisioning M1a

M1 was so much fun we decided to do an M1a!  That's right!  A new and improved M1.  Actually, all we did was fix a couple issues and restructure everything on top of Eclipse 3.4 M1 which came out today.  Rather then adding a bunch of M1a information we updated last week's M1 pages
        http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_Provisioning_M1
to point to the new agent download etc. and removed the old downloads.  If you are just kicking the tires, M1 is likely sufficient.  If you are going to do anything more comprehensive we suggest that you move to M1a.

The Equinox Provisioning Team

Back to the top