[equinox-dev] JAAS/JCA & Eclipse security integration

We're officially getting started on incubating some fundamental security integration into the Eclipse platform. The initial contribution of code for JAAS-based login and JCA-based provider support has been approved per this IPzilla, and committed via this Bugzilla. A quick setup guide is on the wiki.

We've revamped the security pages at the Equinox site, and a draft 3.4 plan is posted here. We'll be adding more details regarding the subsequent milestones shortly, and starting to have regular calls to discuss issues and progress soon.

Comments welcome via this list or Bugzillas categorized to the incubator and prefixed with [sec]. Enjoy!

-matt

---
Matt Flaherty
Security Project Lead, Lotus Notes/Eclipse Equinox
http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/incubator/security

Back to the top