Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] two milestones

Done.
I guess you have some insight as to what the 3.4 plan will be :-)

             Jeff
             McAffer/Ottawa/IB
             M@IBMCA                                                    To
             Sent by:                  Equinox development mailing list
             equinox-dev-bounc         <equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             06/26/2007 08:34          Re: [equinox-dev] [prov] two
             AM                        milestones

             Please respond to
                  Equinox
                development
               mailing list
             <equinox-dev@ecli
                 pse.org>

I propose that we move the dates as follows

M1 - Aug 4
M2 - Sept 15

>From there we should line up with the 3.4 milestones

Jeff

 Pascal Rapicault/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
                                                          equinox-dev@ecli
 06/25/2007 10:44 PM                                      pse.org
                                                                        cc

              Please respond to                                    Subject
      Equinox development mailing list                    [equinox-dev]
          <equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>                       [prov] two
                                                          milestones

Earlier today I have published on the wiki the plan for two equinox
provisioning milestones: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox_Provisioning_Plan
The milestone dates may be adjusted as the Platform 3.4 ones become
available.

Also the same page contains an incomplete list of tasks organized by areas
of functionality. If you are interested in getting involved, this
constitutes a good starting point.

PaScaL