Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2007 3:25 PM
Subject: Re: [equinox-dev] AOSGI Deploy a product

It looks like you are missing the org.eclipse.osgi_<version>.jar and org.aspectj.osgi_<version>.jar >from your product.  Verify that these are included in your exported product's plugins directory.

Tom

"Sebastian Staack" <Sebastian.Staack@xxxxxx>

06/07/2007 05:22 AM

Please respond to

<equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[equinox-dev] AOSGI Deploy a product

I have a problem deploying a product which uses AOSGI. If i export such a product with the export wizard and start it i get following error message:

!SESSION Wed Jun 06 12:21:27 CEST 2007 -----------------------------------------
!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.launcher 4 0 2007-06-06 12:21:27.576
!MESSAGE Could not find extension: org.aspectj.osgi
!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.launcher 4 0 2007-06-06 12:21:27.576
!MESSAGE Exception launching the Eclipse Platform:
!STACK
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:333)
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:280)
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:977)
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:952)

I havn't any idea what is wrong. Can you please help me?_______________________________________________
equinox-dev mailing list
equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx