[equinox-dev] Restart codes and jni vm invocation

RESTART_LAST_EC -> my application restarts
RESTART_NEW_EC -> application is run from the exitdata
13 -> a pop-up with the command line used to start exiting jvm is shown
any other int -> a pop-up with exitdata string is shown

Is the restart capability/pop-up windows functionality disabled when starting my application via jni?

Thanks
Patrick

Back to the top