RE: [equinox-dev] Status of bundles

The org.eclipse.equinox.ds bundle should not have been included in the equinox SDK.  That was a bug.  The equinox SDK is only intended for bundles that have graduated from the incubator and have a green status.

Tom

"O'Flynn, Dennis" <Dennis.OFlynn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

05/18/2007 05:39 AM

Please respond to

cc
Subject
RE: [equinox-dev] Status of bundles

In addition to Matthias interest in the missing Wire Admin service, I'm
curious to know what happened to Declarative Services.

The org.eclipse.equinox.ds was included in the eclipse-equinox-3.3M6.zip
distribution.  However, it has been dropped from M7.  Will this be
included in the final 3.3 distribution?