Re: [equinox-dev] provisioning incubator work

Hi Scott,

Just check out org.eclipse.equinox.prov.releng, and import the provided PSF file.

John

Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

23/03/2007 10:59 AM

Please respond to

cc
Subject
[equinox-dev] provisioning incubator work

I'm taking a look at the provisioning work in the incubator to see how I
could contribute and so downloaded all the plugins in
equinox-incubator/provisioning dir.

I also got the frameworkadmin, frameworkadmin.equinox,
frameworkadmin.examples, but for a reason I can't fathom I'm still
getting compile errors in:

touchpoint.eclipse
touchpoint.natives

Don't know if this is expected or not..  Also these touchpoing plugins
are apparently looking for org.mozilla._javascript_.* classes and I don't
know where to get that plugin.

Also...how do I try running something/test to show the new provisioning
stuff at work?

BTW I've found the use of ECF filetransfer API in artifact.repository
plugin...nice for me to see!

Thanks.

Scott