Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 6:32 AM
Subject: [equinox-dev] How do I dynamically install and attach a fragment?

I am trying to use BundleContext.installBundle() to install a fragment and its host. However when I use Bundle.loadClass() (for the host) I cannot resolve any classes in the fragment. If use PDE (JUnit Plug-in Test) it works. I notice that in the failing case querying the fragments gives no host and vice versa for the host. Is there an additional API I must call to attach the fragment? Is the order in which I install the bundles important?

Thanks in advance.

Matthew Webster
AOSD Project
Java Technology Centre, MP146
IBM Hursley Park, Winchester,  SO21 2JN, England
Telephone: +44 196 2816139 (external) 246139 (internal)
Email: Matthew Webster/UK/IBM @ IBMGB, matthew_webster@xxxxxxxxxx
http://w3.hursley.ibm.com/~websterm/