Re: [equinox-dev] Commons logging madness

Yes, this is precisely what Costin (another member of the Spring/OSGi group)
has done.  I've gotten a lot of good suggestions from various people -
sadly, the two mailing lists don't have cross posting.  So, I'm slowly
moving through the suggestions and previous work that went on the other side
of the globe while I was asleep...

Hopefully I'll figure this out...