Re: [equinox-dev] Announcement: Aspects Equinox Incubator - Update Site

Maybe I'm being too fast here, but the link to the link to:
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/aspectj/dev/update/demo.aspectj.osgi_archive.zip
is not working.

Does the install from the update site replace the normal equinox ? Can
I use a target platform to keep the two separate ?

Tom