[equinox-dev] Finding Class Files

All,

I'm writting a regression test application similar to "org.eclipse.test" that uses extension points to register the test suites for a plug-in to run. I currently use gsbase to walk directory trees and use reflection to construct the Class object for the file, and then look for anything that implements the JUnit "Test" interface (it's more complex but that's the pertinate details).

When the plug-ins are exported, I should be able to use the appropriate "getClasspath()" and "getEntry" methods to find and access the files (special casing the "." and empty cases I believe).

I can use Bundle.findEntries(), while running inside the IDE, but then I have to code or guess at the directory the code was output to. Unless I export ".project", or ".classpath", I don't appear to have access to those files. I was wondering if there was some way to be able to determine the output directories for a given Bundle when running from within the IDE.

I believe if I had access to the ClasspathManager I could get access to the ClassPathEntries, but I can't find a way to access the ClasspathManager short of calling a protected or private function on various Bundle, BundleData, or BundleLoader classes.

     Thanks,
          Kirby

Try Search Survival Kits: Fix up your home and better handle your cash with Live Search! http://imagine-windowslive.com/search/kits/default.aspx?kit=improve&locale=en-US&source=hmtagline

Back to the top