Re: [equinox-dev] Bug in "Run As Equinox"

OK, open a bug against Equinox->Framework.  Preliminary tests with my own bundles do not seem to reproduce the problem.  Please detail the steps to reproduce in the bug report.  Thanks.

Tom

"Niclas Hedhman" <niclas@xxxxxxxxxxx>

10/11/2006 08:33 PM

Please respond to

cc
Subject
Re: [equinox-dev] Bug in "Run As Equinox"

Some preliminary checks;

26 ACTIVE org.eclipse.ui.workbench_3.3.0.I20060921-0010
27 RESOLVED org.eclipse.ui.workbench.texteditor_3.3.0.v20060920-1200
28 RESOLVED org.ops4j.pax.logging.api_0.9.4
29 RESOLVED org.ops4j.pax.logging.log4j_0.9.4
30 RESOLVED org.ops4j.pax.logging.service_0.9.4
31 ACTIVE org.ops4j.pax.radman.client_1.0.0
32 RESOLVED org.ops4j.pax.radman.client.api_1.0.0
33 RESOLVED org.ops4j.pax.radman.client.cache_1.0.0
34 RESOLVED org.ops4j.pax.radman.client.cache.ui_1.0.0
35 RESOLVED org.ops4j.pax.radman.client.console_1.0.0

osgi> sl
Framework Active Start Level = 6
osgi> sl 28
Bundle 28 Start Level = 4

Bundle 28 has no Imports and no BundleActivator. No exceptions or other errors are output.

To me this looks more like a Equinox bug than a PDE bug...

Cheers
Niclas