[equinox-dev] Equinox and Extension/Extension Point

Hi,
I am fascinated about the plugin engine of Eclipse (Extension/Extension Point). Digging in Equinox I found that now it is implemented in "org.eclipse.equinox.registry". Clearly it's not standard OSGi and so this bundle depends from " org.eclipse.core.runtime". is it correct? Where can i find a simple step-by-step example that shows how to use this service? I can dig into various eclipse documentations/books but I am searching something easy to test and try with equinox. Thank you
-Piero

Back to the top