RE: [equinox-dev] Commit rights to Robert Connell

+1

From: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pascal Rapicault
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 10:54 AM
To: equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [equinox-dev] Commit rights to Robert Connell

I'm proposing to give commit rights to Robert Connell on the monitoring incubator.
In fact, as the original contributor of the monitoring work (http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/incubator/monitoring/index.php), Rob should have been granted commit rights. However we seem to have lost him out of the initial committer list when creating the incubator.
As Rob is intending to continue working on this area, I'm proposing to fix our previous mistake and make him a committer.

Please vote.

PaScaL

     This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, disseminate or distribute it; do not open any attachments, delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you have done so.  Thank you.

Back to the top