Re: [equinox-dev] OSGI Bundles: alternate manifest.mf location

On Monday 10 July 2006 09:12, Jeff McAffer wrote:
> "Niclas Hedhman" <niclas@xxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote on 07/08/2006 11:08:06 PM:
> > Btw, is the PDE part of the Equinox team's responsibility, or is
> > that handled by other folks??
>
> Not sure where you are going with this but...

Just curious, because sometimes I got the impression it is the same people,
and other times it sounds like a totally different team.

Answer you gave is what I was looking for :o)

I think it is cool to know what people are occupied with...

Cheers
Niclas

Back to the top