From: Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 5, 2006 2:34:19 PM
Subject: Re: RE: [equinox-dev] OSGI Bundles: alternate manifest.mf location

That's only in the final Jar, though. There's no reason that it
couldn't be stored in different locations when it's being built in
source form. (But I suspect it's hard-coded in the PDE runtime.) As
long as it exports a Jar in the right place (just like classes may be
compiled to /bin or /classes, but there's no /bin or /classes in the
output Jar) then there should be no reason why this can't be done in
PDE.

Alex.