Re: [equinox-dev] debugging org.eclipse.osgi

Arjun Singh wrote:
> When I select Run > Debug…, I don’t see an option for Equinox OSGi
> Framework in the configurations window.  Do you mean debug it as a java
> application?  When I try that, I get a runtime exception indicating that
> the system manifest bundle is cannot be found.  Is there a plugin I need
> to install so that I see an option for debugging as Equinox OSGi Framework?

You must have the PDE installed, it's part of the Eclipse SDK download.

When my workspace crashed yesterday, somehow most of my launch
configurations were hidden -- maybe you can try creating a new
bundle/plugin project in a fresh workspace?

Harald

Back to the top