[equinox-dev] Re: authentication vs authorization

I do have some good news to report on this front.

We are preparing a submission of an authentication framework which will follow what has been described here http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/incubator/security/EJS/rcp/keystore.html.

We are preparing and awaiting final approval(s) to make our work public.  Once we obtain these approvals, we will commit our code to Equinox-incubator for all to see :-).

I'm glad to hear/see some discussion on the real need for this.
Of course there isn't any  "one size fits all" solution.  However I think what we will deliver is a very good start.  Unfortunately, at this time I cannot give any more specifics.

Jay R.
IBM Software Group
Workplace Managed Client, Security
"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" - Hunter, Garcia

Back to the top