Re: [equinox-dev] Autostarting required plugins

Abhishek,

Take a look at:

http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/quickstart.html

Pay particular attention to the section titled "Configurations and all that...".

You can use the "org.eclipse.core.runtime" and "org.eclipse.update.configurator" bundles along with the "Eclipse-AutoStart" manifest header to automatically install and start your bundles.

See more on Eclipse-specific bundle manifest headers at http://help.eclipse.org/help31/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/reference/misc/bundle_manifest.html  or look at the help contents of your Eclipse install.

- Ben