Re: [equinox-dev] Commit rights for DJ Houghton

+1

- Ted

Jeff McAffer <Jeff_McAffer@xxxxxxxxxx>

02/03/2006 21:43

Please respond to

equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[equinox-dev] Commit rights for DJ Houghton

When we transitioned much of the runtime/registry code to Equinox, many of the committers came with it.  DJ was one of those but unfortunately, I made a mistake during the transition and failed to list DJ in all the proper committer lists.  He is a committer in the Bundles and Incubator components and should have been a committer in the Framework component as well.  As I'm sure you all know, DJ consistently designs and writes quality code and it would be an honour for us to have him as a committer in the Framework component.

Please join me in correcting this error of omission by voting +1 for granting DJ commit rights to Equinox Framework.

Jeff