[equinox-dev] Announce: new osgi-dev mail list

I have seen many OSGi questions not related to a specific implementation
pop-up in these mail lists over the last many months. So OSGi has created
a new mail list for OSGi technical questions and discussion. The new mail
list is:

osgi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You can subscribe to the list here:
to osgi-dev-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Question and discussion of the nature: "How to I get the Felix impl to do
X?" or  "I have this problem with the Equinox impl of Y service" should
continue be posed to the appropriate implementation mail list. But
non-implementation questions like: "What does this sentence in the Config
Admin spec mean?" or "How do I use the Event Admin service to do Y?" are
best posed in the osgi-dev mail list.

So please go ahead and subscribe and ask questions and participate in
technical discussions on OSGi technology in the new osgi-dev mail list.

BJ Hargrave
Senior Technical Staff Member, IBM
hargrave@xxxxxxxxxx
Office: +1 407 849 9117 Mobile: +1 386 848 3788

Back to the top