Re: [equinox-dev] 3.1 code base in the repo

I believe this is what Ted and friends need to continue their security work.  can you also make the steps really obvious on the Equinox team page so that people can do this whenever they like/need?

Thanks

Jeff

Pascal Rapicault/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

08/08/2005 08:44 AM

Please respond to
Equinox development mailing list

cc
Equinox development mailing list <equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Re: [equinox-dev] 3.1 code base in the repo

Nope, because I did not remember there was such a branch.

If this is necessary I can add the code there as well.

PaScaL

Jeff McAffer/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

08/08/2005 08:17 AM

Please respond to
Equinox development mailing list

cc
Subject
Re: [equinox-dev] 3.1 code base in the repo

did you put that in the security branch as well?

Jeff

Pascal Rapicault/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

08/04/2005 04:23 PM

Please respond to
Equinox development mailing list

equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Ted Habeck <habeck@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
[equinox-dev] 3.1 code base in the repo

I just populated the phase2 part of the equinox repo with the eclipse 3.1 code base.

All the new code is in the phase2 subfolder. It is tagged as "R3_1".

The code that was there before has been tagged as "before_31_codebase".

Enjoy!

PaScaL