[equinox-dev] OSGi tests

I just released a new project for our OSGi tests.  These are tests taht we write to test our eclipse-specific function/implementation.  The standard OSGi test suite is still the litmus test for the framework itself.  See
        org.eclipse.osgi.tests

This project contains a copy of the OSGi tests that were in with the runtime tests.  I have not removed the originals or hooked the new ones into the test framework for builds.  I'll do that tomorrow when there is more time to check and recheck.

Please add any new tests to this new project.

Jeff

Back to the top