Re: [equinox-dev] Updates to the org.eclipse.osgi.framework.adaptor API and default implementation

Hi,

I would be happy to test my load-time weaving stuff (that introduces a spezialized adaptor) with your new implementation. (And I would, of course, give feedback on the results.)

What is the best way to set up the environment properly? I tried to check out the head version of several plugins (including osgi...) into my M7 workspace, but failed to get that run. Which target (and development) environment should I use to get your new adaptor implementation to run?

Best regards,
Martin

Today I dropped some changes to the org.eclipse.osgi.framework.adaptor API and have reworked much of the DefaultAdaptor and EclipseAdaptor implementation. This should not effect most of the equinox development community that are doing bundle development. But it will effect those that have written custom FrameworkAdaptors from scratch or FrameworkAdaptors that extend either the DefaultAdaptor or EclipseAdaptor. Please get the latest code for the project org.eclipse.osgi from HEAD if you are developing a FrameworkAdaptor to get the latest code.

Let me know if you have any questions or problems

Thanks.

Thomas Watson