[equinox-dev] merging back into head

We would like to merge all the changes in the loader_reorg branch back into HEAD tomorrow (Friday).  The proposal is to have everyone ensure their changes to loader_reorg are committed by 1200 EST Friday.  After that we will do the following steps

- version the loader_reorg branch
- version HEAD
- merge loader_reorg back into HEAD
- version HEAD
- test head
- do a build and make available as a testing build

Following this we will reorg the projects to combine the current 5 projects into one.  This will likely be done on Monday.

Please rely to this list if you have any issues.

Jeff

Back to the top